Salad Recipe with Ham cook, Pea, and Mint Makes Sous Vide Machine
Before writing about the details of the Salad recipe, we will know what is the benefit of the Ham hock, Pea and Mint.
Below are the following:
The benefit of Pea:
- Green beans contain magnesium, potassium, and calcium which help keep the heart healthy. Its nutrients control high blood pressure, which greatly reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Eating regular Pea reduces the risk of endemic cancer because it contains antioxidants. This contains can reduce prostate cancer risk including Vitamin K.
- It is helpful for controlling blood sugar and plays an important role in preventing and controlling diabetics. It also contains magnesium and vitamin(A,B,C & K) . All the benefits help to control diabetics.
The benefit of Mint:
- Regular mint intake causes brain function to improve. The odor made from mint improves the brain.
- Many mother’s breasts pain during breastfeeding of the children. This is a lot of trouble. Applying the mint leaves around the breast circle will reduce the pain. It also reduces pain while playing it regularly.
- Mint is a nutritious herb plant. Its contains calories, fiber, vitamin A, iron, magnesium, Folic Acid, and antioxidants.
The benefit of Ham Hock:
- Ham hocks contain a 4-oz and most of the calories in 4-oz. 51g ham hocks contain minimum 118 calories.
- It has a good amount of fat. 118 calories contain 6.5g fat. Such as Saturated Fat 2.4g, Trans Fat 0.1g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1.2g, Monounsaturated Fat 3g.
- Ham Hock is the good source of protein and carbohydrate. 51g ham hocks contain 13g protein and per serving has 5g carbohydrate.
Salad Recipe with Ham cook, Pea, and Mint
Cooking Time: 3.40 hours
Serve: 8 people
- 2 ham hocks
- 20g of thyme
- 4-star anise
- 100g sugar
- 100ml white wine vinegar
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- a bay leaf
- 100g of banana shallot,
Black pudding cream
- 130g white onion
- Madras curry powder 2g
- Turmeric 2g
- Ground ginger 2g
- 1g ground cumin
- 1g ground nutmeg
- 2g ground cinnamon
- 14g garlic, blanched
- 10g sea salt
- 3g freshly ground black pepper
- 100g unsalted butter
- 30g demerara sugar
- 100g apple
- 100ml cream
- 150g pig’s head
- 500ml fresh pig blood
- 200g ham hock skin
- 200ml milk
- 100ml cream
- 100g smoked bacon
- 400g frozen peas
- salt as needed
- 250g fresh peas in the pod
- 5 mint leaves
- Pea shoots 10g
- Pea flowers 10g
- Fresh mint leaves 10g
- 50g green pea powder
- vegetable oil, for frying
3 Steps To Prepared Element For Salad Recipe
- Ham Hock sink in cold water for 8 hours. Take 8 hours to remove Ham from the water. Vacuum seal with Ham Hock, thyme and Star-anise in a vacuum pack. Bathe in water with 8 hours of sous vide machine at 85°C temperature.
- After cooking, remove from the bag and keep in mind that after not sprinkling the liquid. Be careful on one side. Once you get the bone from the cold meat and mix 8 tablespoons of the remaining cooked stock in the vac pack. Reserve 100ml for 50ml of Ham Jelly and Ham espuma.
- Make a roll of a work surface. Mix it with balloting and keep balloting it until it’s twisted. Keep fridge as soon as possible when you’re balloting.
- To pickle the shallots, bring all ingredients except the shallots to the boil in a very pan, take away from the warmth and permit to chill. Slice shallots into skinny rings and separate into individual rings. Soak the shallots for twenty-four hours within the answer and refrigerate.
- For jelly, cook 100 ml of cooked ham hawk in sous vide and put it on a tray and refrigerate until it is like a jelly.
- For cracking, excess fat will be removed as soon as possible and 65°C for skin dehydrate. Do the oven for 2 hours or until you are ready to fry.
- For black pudding cream, cook all the ingredients in medium heat for 5 minutes without blood. Mix all the ingredients with blood. Once frozen, keep it frozen.
- For Ham espuma, add milk to thinly slice bacon and caramelize for the grill and grill bacon. After that, for 10 minutes for warming, cook for 20 minutes before leaving the cook. Mix milk passes through a chinois until the blitz in Vitamix is smooth.
And 3rd or Final Step Salad Recipe
- For the Pea, mix the peas-free shell and mint with a small fist and make the pickled shallots in a bowl. Until it is fit to serve.
- For the puree, make the juice with frozen beans and give it salt and chinos.
- If ready, chopped Ham hack in 8 * 8 cm area and roasted pea powder in the roll. Each part of the triangle and half part should be set aside.
- Fry in 180°C temperature, until it has a pinkish color. Remove from oil when frying.
The Cooking of Salad Recipe is completed. Add frying peas to each plate. Crackling of Ham Hock and its pieces. Put the pea, garnish with the soots and mint leaves beautifully around the plate. Serve hot with hot baking peas with Ham espuma. Now is the time to eating.
But you can serve even better to your needs, which you will love. When made, Salad Recipe with Ham cook, Pea, and Mint